Corona Virus Statement :
Your Health & Safety is Highest Priority
Dear Valued Clients:
I am writing on behalf of the entire Daja Hair Salon LLC family to assure you that the heath and safety of our team, clients, and community remains Daja's top priority. As the novel-coronavirus-2019 (COVID-19) is having greater impact in the United States, our thoughts are with those who have been affected by the virus. Because this is a rapidly evolving situation, we feel it's important to reach out to you about the steps we are taking to keep you, our team, and our community safe and healthy.
As part of our commitment to your health and well-being, we are carefully monitoring the COVID-19 situation with regular updates and guidance form the Centers of Disease Control (CDC ) and the New Jersey Department of Health, as well as additional government agencies and health providers.
Our team is already highly trained in sanitation, as this is a major part of our industry and this is what we do normally:
1. Entire salon is sprayed / sanitized every morning before opening and include every inch of the salon
2. All high touch points / locations are sanitized frequently through out the day
3. All equipment and tools are sanitized and disinfected after every client
4. Hand sanitizers are placed througout the salon
5. Daily cleaning of the floors.
Given the current concerns related to COVID-19, we are increasing our cleaning, sanitation, and disinfection frequently above our already high standards.
CDC suggests the following guidelines:
- wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- avoid close contact with people who are sick
- cover your cough and sneeze
- avoid touching your face - especially your eyes, nose, and mouth
- clean and disinfect frequently used objects
We would also like you to wash your hands and or use sanitizer as soon as you arrive to the salon. If you are having any symptoms of sickness, please cancel your appointment until you are symptom free.
Based on the guidance we've received and our general state of preparedness, we are confident our operation continues to be safe and ready to serve our clients.
We value each client that honors us with their business. and we look forward to serving you upon your next visit.
James A. Armanini
Daja Hair Salon, Owner
March 13, 2020
Click arrow to return to home page